Pete at HOB

The show was a PHENOMENAL 2 hours 45 minutes!  Pete was
incredible! I was in the front row with Pete to my left.  He was not more
than 10-15 feet away the entire show, 5 feet when he played the piano.
What a catharsis!!!!!  I have lost my voice too.  Anyway, here is the list
(which I am sure you all have by now):

Unless otherwise noted, he played Acoustic Guitar
LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR
PINBALL WIZARD
DROWNED
HEART TO HANG ONTO w/Eddie Vedder
TATTOO w/Vedder
SAVE IT FOR LATER (1/3 ACOUSTIC, 2/3 ELECTRIC)
ENGLISH BOY
ZOOT SUIT (PIANO)
I PUT A SPELL ON YOU
I'M A SENSATION ("HIS FAVORITE SONG FROM TOMMY")
BEHIND BLUE EYES
ANYWAY, ANYHOW, ANYWHERE (RICKENBOCKER (?SPELLING) HE
ALSO MADE FUN OF THE SONG AS A "YOUTH-TYPE" ATTITUDE")
CHRISTINE'S TURN
YOU BETTER YOU BETTER YOU BET
I'M ONE
FRIEND IS A FRIEND (IRON MAN IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE)
I AM AN ANIMAL
NOW AND THEN
SEA REFUSES NO RIVER (PIANO)
IRREPLACEABLE YOU (?) (PIANO)
BARGAIN (W/SEEKER AND BARGAIN REPRISE)
KIDS ARE ALRIGHT (ELECTRIC)
ACID QUEEN (ELECTRIC)
MY GENERATION (ELECTRIC)
ROUGH BOYS(ELECTRIC)
MAGIC BUS (ELECTRIC (VEDDER COMPLETELY MESSED THIS UP WITH
THE EXCHANGING OF $100/$95!!))

ENCORE:
SATURDAY GIBSON
LEGAL MATTER (ELECTRIC)
I'M A BOY

Aside from Vedder (and I have nothing against him, really) the show
was unbelievable.  Pete, despite mess-ups on the piano was his
animated and verbose self.  I can only hope that he continues these
types of shows more than going out with The Who.  It was very
interesting with Jon Carin on the keyboards because it gave the music a
nice background.  He also was in complete touch with, and deferred to
Pete as to how Pete wanted the songs to flow, never upstaging him.

Anyway, I hope you get to see this type of show sometime.  If anyone
happens to hear anything about bootlegs, I'M IN THE MARKET!!!

Hope this helps out everyone.