Re: TicketMonster Corruption

Jacqueline,

When buying tickets through ticketmaster, I've had good luck calling a
ticketmaster number in a city other than where the event goes on sale.
For example, when I lived in Indianapolis, I would call the Chicago or
Cincinnati ticketmast numbers.  Now that I live in Chicago, I call the
Indianapolis number.

I was able to score 6th row Stones tickets one year, and I got a row S
ticket for The Who in Chicago in July.  That S row seat I bought 1/2
hour after tickets went on sale because I overslept, but I got through
to Indianapolis on the first try while all circuits were busy in
Chicago.

Of course, if tickets go on sale at that time for a major show in the
city you call, you'll still be out of luck.

I guess the ultimate way of securing a seat would be to use a cellular
phone with speed redial while waiting in line.

Kyle

jacqueline wrote:

> Well another 4 hours spent waiting at an outlet for seats in row Q of all
> things.  I stood with wallet in hand and heart in throat as the nice

- ---message cut---