Music fix...(non Who)

Sorry all, but right now I can't seem to bring myself to remove the newest
John Fogerty disc from my player... This album is utterly fantastic!  And it
gets better with every listen!  I said it recently in a review I write for a
local freebie newspaper, and I'll say it here... "This album comes across as
a modern Mark Twain novel.  You can just hear the Mississippi Delta flowing
through every groove."

Heath
|                                                 |
|     Go on a horror hayride with Webb Wilder,    |
|     the last of the Full Grown Men, at:         |
| http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5540 |
|  Punkabilly?  Meet the fathers of alternative   |
|  Country, Jason & The Scorchers, at:            |
|     http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/3301     |