Re: what's your Who fix today?

jacqueline writes:
>Also, for those of you who are
>encountering difficulty motivating yourselves for a fitness program; I
>think the answer is obvious!!!!!  Make yourself a tape!  I just spent
>90
>minutes at the gym cranking weights to the sound of our boys, and
>there is
>a special significance to the fact that THE WHO help to keep me
>healthy in
>mind and body.

Absolutely true!  My favorite is to run to "Who Are You." (I run on an
indoor track for those of you concerned for my safety).  With The Who I
run faster, jump higher...a body needs The Who.

My second favorite usage is Friday afternoons.  Get in the car and crank
"I'm Free."  Wonderful!

			-Brian in Atlanta