Re: what's your Who fix today?

Kenneth Hawkins writes:
>OK, spot poll:  What is the Who that currently lives in your CD
>player/on your turntable?

For the last week or so I've been playing the following
1. My Generation LP (British off tape)
2. A Quick One (remastered CD - programmed to play original album only)
3. The Who Sell Out (remastered CD - programmed to play original album
only)
4. Tommy (remastered CD)
5. Live At Leeds (remastered CD - programmed to play original album only)
6. Who's Next (remastered CD - programmed to play original album only)
7. Meaty Beaty Big & Bouncy (compiled from remasters - off tape)
8. Quadrophenia (remastered CD)
9. The Who By Numbers (remastered CD - programmed to play original album
only)
10. Who Are You (remastered CD - programmed to play original album only)
11. Face Dances (remastered CD - programmed to play original album only)
12. It's Hard (remastered CD - programmed to play original album only)

I then start all over.  Oh, I also program the CD's to play only one
album side at a time then stop.  I guess I'm sort of old fashioned.

			-Brian in Atlanta