Re: Leo the excellent/Punk meets Godfather/Stay Tuned

Hello, Leo!

Many, many thanks for a most interesting and informative response to my
little Bowie (AKA DAVID JONES) and his having been caught red-handed ripping
off Pete Townshend riffs at a young and fame-less age!

I'm sure that this has been publicly commented upon before, but it merits a
repeat...I must congratulate you for not only possessing a remarkable
knowledge of the most significant artistic/social movement of our times (THE
WHO!), but even more for you superb talent when it comes to
expressing/sharing that knowledge in writing. (As a very-struggling writer
myself, I may not be very good, I I do appreciate quality writing when I see
it, so kudos to you, and I hope you keep it coming!!)

For ref, and as they definitely bear repeating, a quick summary of one part
of your fascinating comments:

In a message dated 97-06-10 09:14:59 EDT, Leo.O'Sullivan@globalone.net (Leo