"Real" Who fans

I guess I got carried away on my last post.  I certainly didn't mean to
suggest that in order to like the Who you needed a rubber room (although
it might be more fun).  And like someone said, I too actually believe a
Who fan, or should I say more accurately "Who freak", is anyone who the
music speaks to.  I still do believe however that all the Who "freaks"
I've met who fit that description had something bubbling on the stove,
so to speak.  That doesn't mean they aren't "normal", it just means
something's often simmering inside.  That's just my experience.
PS:  *Normal* people, don't knock therapy til you try it.  I only went a
few times, but I'd recommend it anyone.  In case anyone's wondering,
talking to someone about what's on your mind shouldn't be viewed as sign
of instability.  It's a sign of maturity.
- -Leo