Re: Power chords and In The Who Style

>I remember Rog
>referring to a studio version of this released on an album called 'In
>The
>Who Style' - there were lots of discs around at the time called "In
>The ???
>Style".  Anyone heard of this one?  Anyone heard a studio version of
>SB?

Perhaps he meant going to be released.  The studio version of "Summertime
Blues" is generally thought to have been recorded during "The Who Sell
Out" sessions.  There was also an album session shortly before they came
to your area (in which they recorded "Glow Girl" and "Faith in Somthing
Bigger").  Perhaps they were thinking of packaging it all up under this
title?  Another title for this never-released-as-a-unit LP was "Who's
For Tennis?"

The studio SB is on some boots like "Jaguar" and "The IBC Demos."  I hope
it will be on the new "Odds and Sods."

			-Brian in Atlanta