Another Survivor

Put me on that  "I'm Alive" list also.  I know I was destine for certain
suicide when I met TOMMY.  Probably the best thing that ever happen in my=

young life was when my oldest brother left home and gave me his crappy ol=
stereo & an 8-track tape of TOMMY.

Now I'm not saying "Praise Jesus, I heard TOMMY saw the light and my life=

turned to roses."  It just gave me a place to escape to; it got me thru. =

It wasn't until 7 years later that I found myself with Fraud.

To those of you from the "Get Over It" school of therapy it just proves t=
me that you have never been remotely close to *it*.  I have nothing again=
st
those of you who lived *CHARMED LIVES*.  But don't judge the others until=

you know that place where the cold metallic tasted of a .38 in your mouth=

feels rather comforting compared to the rest of your life.

For those of you wondering I was 10 years old when I got that little piec=
of gold.  What a good old fashion obsession can do for ones life.

Remember people lets put the FUN back in dysFUNctional !!!

KLP