Nissan Pavilion ???

Hi!

	Just joined up a few months ago on several Who sites and really enjoying
sitting in the background reading all the great info on the Who!

	We got tix for both Hartford and VA and wondered about seats at the Nissan
Pavilion? Anyone been there before? We have a choice between Sec. 101, row
A, 28-31 or Sec. 102, row J, 37-40. Is 101A too far to the side to enjoy?
It would be closer (I assume), but if it's too far (behind amps, etc. and
with Pete's hearing, what would the sound be like there?) would 102 be
close enough?

	My sister got the tix yesterday at the box office (#10 in line) and was
really impressed by the knowledge of the fans in line ahead of her. She'll
be checking out these site soon!

	Any pre-show get-togethers before either Hartford or VA? I found out the
Meadows has shuttle bus service from several restaurants. One mentioned was
the Hartford Brewery. Sounds like a perfect spot for Who fans!
Unfortunately, I've never been there (or to the Meadows) before. Anyone
closer (we're in SW CT) have any ideas, suggestions, or beginning a bash?
Count us in if it's happening in either site.

Thanks for any help,
Corkface (AKA Diane)