Tommy CD-ROM

Today my family and I all went to get our military IDs renewed.  On
the way home, we decided to stop at a shopping mall on the other side
of town from where we live, since it was near the military base.  I'd
actually never been to this mall before, since it was so far away,
and the rest of my family had only been once.  Anyway, we all split
up to do our shopping, and I did what I always do whenever I visit a
shopping complex...I headed straight to the music store to look for
Who stuff!  So there I was, browsing around, when I happen to pass by
the CD-ROM section.  I glance down, and what is it I see there on the
bottom shelf?  One lonely copy of the Tommy CD-ROM...on sale!  $15
off!  My happiness knew no bounds.  I'd never even seen the Tommy CD-
ROM in a store before, and despaired of ever owning it, but here it
was!  I didn't have enough cash on hand to buy it, but I figured I
could get my mum to spot me the remainder and I could pay her back
when we got home.  Then I went off to look in some of the other
stores until it was time to meet my mum and sisters again.  But as
time went on, I began to be afraid that maybe mum wouldn't lend me
the money (since she'd been so nasty about giving me my allowance
that day), or that worse still, my computer might not have enough RAM
or a fast enough CD-ROM drive.  So I went back to the store to
recheck the system requirements, and as I walked in I realized that
the sound system was playing the remixed version of "Let My Love Open
the Door".  Surely this was a sign from the Almighty Pete Himself
that I was MEANT to own that CD-ROM!  Sure enough, the system
requirements did not exceed the limits of my mum's high-powered
laptop, and my dear mum was kind enough to charge the whole thing to
her MasterCard (after making sure that I would indeed pay her back).
I just spent two hours playing with my new toy, and is it ever fun!
I even learned some new Who trivia!  It did take me a while to get
the hang of how to navigate around the various sections of the CD,
but once I figured it out I had a blast.  The little book that comes
with the CD is pretty cool too.  If you don't already own the Tommy
CD-ROM, I strongly suggest you look into purchasing it.  I don't
think you'll be sorry.

- -Yellow "It's the Who-billies!" Ledbetter

ps...thanks for all the positive feedback regarding "A Visit from the
Who Cult"!