Re: Sunrise

>Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 JB2TheWho wrote:
>Subject: Re: Sunrise

>Ah...What about "Bargain?" As far as Who love songs go, it very well might be
>"the best they ever had"!

 It may be a "love song",but not in the traditional boy-girl sense.The song
is actually Pete's love song to God. "I'd gladly lose me to find you,I'd
gladly give up all that I've got".
"I'd pay any price just to win you,surrender my good life or bad."
"I sit looking 'round,I look at my face in the mirror,I know I'm worth
nothing without you."
 The song certainly works on the level of a man singing to a woman as
well,which is perhaps why the song works so well.But for the record,it was
written about his relationship with God.

                            Long Live Rock,

                                   I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!