Re: Feedback, Power Chords, Bloated Ranting!

In a message dated 97-06-06 02:52:43 EDT, Leo.O'Sullivan@globalone.net (Leo
O'Sullivan) writes:

<< Closing arguments:  Shel Talmy, as we all know, was The Who's producer
 for "I Can't Explain" etc.  He was the recording engineer for the first
 successful records of both bands (although he takes more credit than he
 deserves) and as such was an eyewitness to these historic recordings.  >>

I can agree with that, in the same vien, The Beatles woulden't have been
nearly as good without George Martin's mind going at lightening speeds also.
I didn't post this to start another Beatles slash Who slash Kinks dominance
discussion, either, so cool your jets, you know who you are ;o).