so pity for the newest remasters of the who

To whom it may concern:

        My name is Henry Lau. Today I buy 2 remasters The Who album at
Vancouver named "face dances" and "It's hard". I want to express my opinion
about them.

        First of all, I would like to tell about the disadvantage of those 2
albums. I found that the record company made the stuff of the who's remaster
albums less and less. The first is the page of those albums. The album
states that shows their rare photos. As the result, the "face dances" has
only 2 photos only. Why don't the record company print more photos about the
who members(Roger, Pete, John, and Kenney)such as in concert. On the other
hand, "It's hard" is really hard to see anything. In my point of view, "It's
hard" album is the hugh value of their albums because it's the last one. I
think the remaster album can get more stuff for their farewell concert in
1982, or LIVE AID concert. Totally, I feel unsatifactory about these 2
remasters album is just 6 pages per the booklet of the album. I remember
there were many photos printed in the previous remasters album, at least 15
pages. There are many explanations, many photos in the previous albums. For
me, those 2 albums can see more, know more about the who. In fact, I am just
a kid for as a fan of the Who. Now, I feel invaluable for buying those 2. It
costs $22 Can. (excluding tax) I feel upset about it. (1 pop new music CD is
not over $20 excluding tax)

        Next, there are many good songs, especially live songs missing
during the remasters who albums. For example, The Who played "Roadrunner/My
Generation blues" during 1973 - 1975. (I forget the exactly date but it's
shown in "the kids are alright" movies), and the farewell concert's live
songs. It's the hugh songs, good performance. Why don't put them in the
remasters albums? Then, the original of the last 2 the who album have the
lyrics available. How come they were omitted in the newest remasters albums?

        At last, I know there are 2 remain album still not released the
remasters, such as "My Generation" and "Odds and Sods". Those 2 albums I
intentionally not to buy them because I want to wait the newest remasters
for I knowing more about the who. I hope the last two won't make me pity.