WHO Chat--AOL & WBS

MikeR2121 re:

>>Just want to let you guys know that I too would love a WHO chat on AOL. Any
time is good for me, now that school is out. >>

Well, sounds like we've got a number of people interested in an AOL WHO
chat--we need to pick a day........ How about the evening of Monday, June 9?
  Well, whenever we decide, I will get there early and open a room called
"Wholigans" and, well before we meet, of course, will post the instruction on
how to get in.....

Whogirl re:

>>Memorize this:  http://www.wbs.net.  Go there and register yourself. Then
click on "Room Petitions" and then on "Music". Scroll down until you see a
room called "Who's Next" - - CAST YOUR VOTE! If we can get enough votes then
WBS will hopefully make "Who's Next" an official Chat Room. Even if we don't
get our own room, we can still decide on a room to meet in and kick everyone
else out!>>

My vote for the Who's Next room has been cast!!!  I hope a lot of Who fans
visit this site and cast their vote, and then we can all 'join together',
REGARDLESS of our internet service provider!!   Wouldn't it be great to get
this together before the summer tour??   It could be a meeting place to
discuss the shows, get up-to-the-minute concert reviews in real-time
conversation, etc. etc.    (If not the Who's Next Chat Room, I'm up for
invading Marilyn Manson's Dungeon!) :)

Well, about the AOL Who Chat, how about June 9th?  (If interested in
chatting,  you can e-mail me privately with your thoughts on this day or
preference on another day/time.)

Only **45** more days 'til Quad US '97........ (and counting!)
Sue