Re: Who Music and Sunrise

Kevin: As much as I'd love to help my fellow Who fans out, I don't
think there's any way I could post the guitar sheet music that I have.
  I just don't know how on earth I would be able to transcribe sheet
music into a typed format.  However, if anyone who is really
interested in obtaining copies of the Who sheet music that I have
would send me a personal e-mail, we may be able to work something out.
  What with school out for the summer I don't have easy access to
free copying, but there is always the copy machine at the library.

Oh, and "Sunrise" was indeed written for Pete's mum...he talked all
about it at the solo show he played at the Fillmore last year.

- -Yellow "What a nice lad" Ledbetter