Re-releases , IH & FD

I agree with Mike, IH is a rotten album with a great song Athena. Also
strictly IN MY OPINION,  FD contains three brilliant songs
(ATD,DLGOTC,BYBYB) and the rest are horrible. (Sorry Pete) Are these
re-releases worth the money? I never listen to these CD's anyway. My
run-of-the-mill CD player won't care about better guitar or bass mixing.

Dave K.

>, June 03, 1997 11:13PM

>just got IH today,
>       i don't care what they do to it, this is still the worst who album
>of all time. Athena is still a great song and is the only reason why i
>bought the album.

 ---