Two Side of The Moon

I regularly surf online music sites for Who and Who-related music and books --
and I have found quite a lot (at the expense of an over-the-limit credit card).

This weekend I found that _Two Sides of The Moon_ is due to be re-released July
1, 1997 from BMG/King Biscuit Flower Hour. It lists for $12.97 plus S&H. CD
format. I have ordered this item.

_John Entwistle_ also by BMG/King Biscuit Flower Hour is due for release June
17, 1997 at the same price and same format.

This information was found at [ http://cdnow.com/ ], but there are other places
I hunt for Who stuff. Thought you'd like to know.

/pvf/