Re:WGFA in Lifehouse

>Subject: WGFA and Lifehouse
  Re:
>>I'm not so sure about that. I cannot see how WGFA fits in at all...the
>>only revolution in Lifehouse is one of the mind, rather than a political
>>takeover.

 I'm not an expert on Lifehouse or it's plot,but I do remember reading about
many of the key points.I know that the story is set in a futuristic society
where rock music (all music?) has been banned by what could only be
described as an oppressive government.I also remember that there is a
concert,where a band (to have been portrayed by The Who) performs a secret
concert for the "Faithful",and as government soldiers/police burst in to put
an end to it,the band and audience disappear.It would seem to me that
"WGFA"'s theme of fighting oppressors and overthrowing dictators would fit
in with this story line.

                     Long Live Rock,

                            I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!