FREE TICKET

HELLO

Whojew here. OK HERES THE DEAL!!!-I Have one ticket to the who live at the
GTE Virgina Beach Amplitheatre on saturday Aug. 9th at 7:30 pm.  I live in
Upper Marlboro MD , which is 4 hours away.  I will GIVE my ticket to a person
who is willing to drive to and from the concert with me. I have no idea how
to get to the show.  You must have a drivers license,good personality, and
you must LOVE THE WHO.  We will share driving and listen to the who on the
way please reply to me and not to the mailing list.  I must talk to you first
 so i can get the idea that you are not a psycho.

whojew

email
efisher538@aol.com