Re: re: keith moon is NOT dead!

Raine,  I agree the Who are NOT dead!! (They better not be, I'm going to see
them Sunday). Of course, I became a fan in 1980 after Moonie had died and
didn't experience the band during his life.  I can sympathize with older
fans who remember the Who as Roger,Pete, John and Keith and never got used
to the modifications (no pun intended) made to the band over time. Of
course, in life and in death, we all move on, pick up the pieces, and make
the best of it.  I think a band is a living thing and it to struggles with
life's pitfalls. I'd like to think the Who did just that after Moonie died,
they carried on.  As my dear old grandma told me once, "When life brings you
nothing but lemons, make lemonade." (I find adding some vodka doesn't hurt).

Dave Kipp

>I've got news for you:  Not only is Keith Moon dead, for all practical
>purposes The Who died with him

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!
and it's not true, anyway.
and i'm sure the newsgroup will agree that you are mistaken.

right, guys?

raine