Narration (WAS: Re: Evening with VH-1)

In a message dated 97-07-28 23:52:14 EDT, KLPasquale@compuserve.com (KATHLEEN
L. PASQUALE) writes:

<< I wondered about this myself.  I am a big Dylan fan so I know the
 Band's work rather well.  As soon as I heard his voice I knew
 it was Levon but couldn't connect him to The Who (other than
 being a big fan himself).  Normally these things are narrated by
 someone who is somewhat related to the subject in some manner
 (i.e. Kris Kristofferson did Janis Joplin) but Levon - who knew? >>

I think a member of the Who; or all of them; should have been the narrators.
It would have explained the story better, and not as many details would be
jumbled.
- - Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)
"I went back to my ma,
 Said 'I'm crazy, ma, help me!'
 She said 'I know how it feels, son,
 Cuz it runs in the family.'"
- - Pete Townshend, "The Real Me"    The WHO--->