Re: Isle of Wight

In a message dated 97-07-28 17:45:59 EDT, KLPasquale@compuserve.com writes:

<< Subj:	 Isle of Wight
 Date:	97-07-28 17:45:59 EDT
 From:	KLPasquale@compuserve.com (KATHLEEN L. PASQUALE)
 Sender:	owner-thewho@igtc.COM

 File:  IsleofWi (496 bytes)
 DL Time (1200 bps): < 1 minute >>

This is what I'm getting with several list member's downloads. What is
happening? I can't download the files, as there is no file name. Is this
happening to anyone else? This isn't the only member's posts that this
happens to; I'm not singling out Ms. Pasquale. There are 2 or 3 more, but
this one is the first I have read today. Thought it was just a freak accident
the other times it has happened, but I guess not....
- - Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)
"I went back to my ma,
 Said 'I'm crazy, ma, help me!'
 She said 'I know how it feels, son,
 Cuz it runs in the family.'"
- - Pete Townshend, "The Real Me"    The WHO--->