Re: thewho.com

At 16:53 7/28/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 23:00:07 +0000
>From: "Blair M. Cummings" <blairc@infi.net>
>Subject: thewho.com
>
>Any word on www.thewho.com.
>
>Whats up with the PW?

Ken sez:  he called the developer, a company in California, 3-4 days ago
with instructions to remove some things from the site.  Instead of removing
a few specific things (thus making them unavailable), the company slapped a
password on the whole site (thus making the whole thing unavailable).  Ken
is currently on the road seeing shows and trying to straighten this out but
it's hard to coordinate from half a continent away.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend