Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #188

Thank you for the quick follow up to my message for help.  Apparently the
easiest way to to do this is to go to real time instead of the digest
version.  I won't mind the extra mail if it is Who related.

I have checked my text file and the only thing in it is the first digest
version.  So if it is possible to switch me to the real time version consider
this permission to do so.  If anything else is required please let me know.

Thanks,

   J.