Re: (no subject)

Gary Kellam wrote:

> I read in somebody's website that there is a video version of The Who at
> IOW.  Not Message To Love -- I'm talking about a video of The Who's
> performance only.  It came out first in Japan, but was supposed to be
> available everywhere when the CD was released last Fall.  Has anybody
> heard of this?  The person who talked about it actually SAW the video
> and reviewed it, so it is not a myth!
>
> Also, I was surprised to see clips I haven't seen before the other night
> on VH1.  I wonder why these clips (and others?) haven't been made into
> another video.
>
> And one last thing: someone mentioned the other day that mugs, etc. go
> quickly before the concerts, but that t-shirts are available afterwards;
> but my husband and I noticed that the t-shirts we bought in Minneapolis
> beforehand were sold out after the concert was over -- so I wouldn't
> really wait until afterwards to buy them.

I talked to people at the Legacy Label (the subsidary of Sony that owns
the rights to IOW stuff) a couple of months ago.. They said they are
going to relaease to video version of the who and the Isle of Wight
eventualy..  So Hang in there.

Rick-Floating somewhere over Albany

3 days until Great Woods!!!!!!
"A little nonsense now and then | E-Mail: Baba-Oriley@worldnet.att.net
 is relished by the wisest men."|-------------------------------------
        - Willy Wonka -         | "it's only a teenage wastland" -PT-