Re: Re: Naked Eye lyrics, per kenneth's request

In a message dated 97|07|26 13:22:50 p, Rick - floating somewhere over
Albany, N.Y. wrote:

>If
>
>you listen to the live "My Generation" on LIVE AT LEEDS, you can the
>
>closing section of "Naked Eye" as part of the jam.  so pull out LEEDS
>
>right now and take a listen.  See if you can spot it.

- --don't need to . . . yeh, i know exactly what you're referring to . . . ans
as i recall, My Generation's not the only song into which those Naked Eye
chords were incorporated . . . as i recall, there's quite a number of live
songs from that period that have those chords at the ending . . . see if you
can find 'em . .

raine

"So to my detractors, to detractors of the Who, to critics of Moon and his
certain-death style of rock and roll nihilism, i say "F**k you."  And not for
the first time.  I'm still briefly  alive.  Be kind, be real, or get out of
my face." -Pete Townshend