Tommy movie

John brought up some interesting points about the Tommy movie!  (Good idea -
I love the Tommy movie!)
        Good points about what you like.
        On casting, I wasn't nuts about Elton John's hair.  I always had the
impression that the Piball Champ was a relatively young guy - maybe a few
years older than Tommy.  But when John pulls the champ-cap off, he's bald!
Argh!  ('Course, if that's all I can complain about, it ain't bad.)

>Things I Hate:
>Lyric Changes.  See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, HEAR Me?

        I know.  But it makes sense in the context of the film - and if only
they could hear the voice in Tommy's head, they could do their best to heal him!

>Ludicrous Moments. [snip] Or in Wecome when everyone shows up
>in their work uniforms.  It looks like Noah's Ark, but only one of each kind
>at this one.

        Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  Good point, good point.  I thought it
was cute, how they had all the people that Tommy invites in the song.

>Things To Look For:
>In Bernie's Holiday Camp, The songs says "Chalet #11", but Frank shows them
>#9.

        That's cause *Frank* is in chalet #11.  (He says to Nora in an
aside: "I'm in chalet #11..." and then keeps singing.)

>In Acid Queen, there is a subliminal projection of Frank's face when they
>show the skeleton with the snakes crawling through.  Once you see it, you see
>it every time, but its a little hard the first time.

        I thought that was obvious!  It's spooky, too, because the image
lingers a moment, and the skull is cast over Frank's face.  Oooooohhh....

Citywatch (in what he/she claims is his last hurrah - thank God!) wrote:
>To Jennifer,
>Get yourself a better guitar, that one you've got looks shite.

        Is that the best you can do?  Geez, *Sharkbait* is better than that
(though not much)!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
\---\____________/   -     \		3 days to the Who in Toronto!