Naked Eye lyrics

My Who staples in the 70s and 80s were WN and Quad -- I didn't
know what I was missing in the earlier stuff but that left more for
me to discover later!  anyway, I hadn't heard what is now a
favorite, Naked Eye, till getting the remastered WN.  Never had
Odds & Sods. (I know, its hard to believe).....

So I get into Naked Eye from the Young Vic and am really
grooving on it, THEN, I get the MSG boot and they do Naked Eye
with an "extra verse" -- that goes something like this (from
memory, at work): "I hold the gun/ you hold the womb/ and we
stand looking in each other's eyes/ don't think we know what's
wrong/ don't think we know what's right/ we tell ourselves so
many F--ing lies/ we're not pawns in any game/ we're not tools of
bigger men/ there is only one who can really move us all/ it all
looks fine through the Naked Eye" etc.  I really love that lyric!!  my
question is, did this lyric appear on the original studio version?
and where did Naked Eye first appear, as an album cut or
b-side?