Re: VH1 IOW & Rock Legends

In a message dated 97-07-25 10:56:40 EDT, amck@eden.com (Alan McKendree)
writes:

<< Apologies but I
 can't remember for sure what the non-Naked Eye one is, so I won't say.  >>

YOUNG MAN BLUES joins NAKED EYE on the Who section of the movie soundtrack,
so that would be my best guess.
- - Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)

"I went back to my ma,                                       "Imagine all the
people,
 Said 'I'm crazy, ma, help me!'                              Living life in
peace."
 She said 'I know how it feels, son,                                 -John
Lennon
 Cuz it runs in the family.'"
                                              1940 - 1980

- - Pete Townshend, "The Real Me"    The WHO--->