Quad Party Time

Tonight, while my brother is at the concert at Pine Knob, I'm hosting a Quad
Party for my friends that are Who neophytes and are attending at Toronto
on Tuesday with me.
For those that missed the party ingredients in November, you take one
Quadrophenia CD, an audiotape of last July's concert at MSG, toss in the
movie titled "Quadrophenia", pour drinks liberally, pretend to take pills
like Jimmy and simmer slowly for the whole evening.  Serves as many as
you like and feels great going down.
Plan to be recovered by Tuesday!  See you there.  Not to take anything
away from Jen but 4 to go to TO!  (nickname for Toronto)

Doug McDowall
bs072@freenet.toronto.on.ca
doumcdo@enoreo.on.ca