Watch it Citywatch

Hey watch it nitwit.  You happen to be encouraging a  sixteen year
old to get tanked.  You just can't go around doing that.

Ms. Kelly,
Take care of yourself, your great and I love your posts.  If your
going to go out and have a good time, well just be careful with
your sweet self.  Don't listen to this guy.  Christ, I can't believe
somebody can be such an idiot.

Beau (and here's to you Yellow) McCrury

>And last, but by no means least, Ms Kelly.
   At her age she should be out