No Subject

>>I think the Who are cool, I saw them in Hyde Park [...]
>>but I have to admit Gary Glitter shat all over them.....SORRY!

If you're trying to claim that this sentence doesn't compare The Who to
Gary Glitter, you're dishonest along with your other objectionable
qualities.

In short, you're obviously more interested in trolling than in discussing
The Who.  I also have reason to believe that you are using the account
email@citywatch.prestel.co.uk to post messages or text given to you by
someone else, and since your messages are anonymous I would suggest that
they be given the same general regard as any other pond scum.  I wouldn't
necessarily expect you to recognize the phrase "Be kind, be real, or get
out of my face", but you've failed at the first two options, and so, to
you, all other sad argumentative gits, and all detractors of The Who, I
say, "Fuck you."

There, you got me to waste my time.  Hope this makes your day.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend