Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #183

At 18:53 7/23/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:11:29 +0000
>From: "Citywatch Ltd" <email@citywatch.prestel.co.uk>
>
>Although my tastes are Catholic (for all you yankees out
>there, that means I like a bit of everything)

For all you lame-arsed Brits out there (which seems at the moment to be a
population of one), actually no, it means your tastes pertain to the
universal Christian church.  To report that you "like a bit of everything"
you would want to use the word "catholic".

>Unfortunately, unlike the rest of you, I don't work myself up into a
>frothing mess every time someone mentions the 'W' word.

This in itself is enough to demonstrate that you're on the wrong list.