Greatwoods Ma. and Hartford CT.

Hello everyone,   Who ever is going to the Greatwoods MA show or the
Hartford CT show lets find somewhere to meet before the show. If anyone
is familiar with the Ma. area, see if you can find a bar close by the
area and post it next digest. Same with Hartford. It would be nice to
meet everyone !   I live in southern CT. Ive been to the Meadows over 30
times, but i never went out of the parking lot to find a drinking hole.
The Jai Lai parking lot is a good party spot (Hartford) , lets get a
plan together before the 30th. Its comin' up !!!!!! Did anyone read the
reviews on the on net ? Go to Chris' who links and then click on Concert
reviews. Up to date reviews ! Lets hope and pray we get to hear Pinball
Wizard this tour. They played it twice on their past Europe tour !!!!!!

      Hope to see some you in the days to come !!!!!

  -George