West Coast? I don't think so

vincenz2 and any other Westerners hoping for shows, I really don't think
there will be any dates past West Palm Beach August 16.  We would have
heard something by now.  I say this with no joy in my heart; they haven't
hit Texas since '89.  At least you West Coasters had a run of Quad only
last October; even Denverites got to see Roger's '94 DST show, which also
stayed true to the "avoid Texas at all costs" phenomenon.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend