Welcome to the newcomer

From:	Kit M Seely, INTERNET:kitthegreat@juno.com

>Hi, my name is Kit, and I love the Who! (and almost all classic rock as
>well). I've been listening to them for about a year, so I might not know=

>as much about them as you all do, but I'm trying to learn all that I can=
=2E

Let me be the first to Welcome you Kit.  Glad to have you aboard.
It's always nice to see the legacy continue into the next =

generation.
 =

>Since all you seem so knowledgable and know where to find stuff, etc.
>maybe you could help me.  I've been looking for a t-shirt with a target
>on the front like Keith Moon and the mods used to wear in the sixties,
>but I don't know where to find one.  =

The Who have a new Web-site www.thewho.com which will be selling
concert paraphernalia.  The site is only partially open right now
but I'm sure if you go back about once a week you will catch when
the shirts and posters start going on sale.
 =

>Also perhaps you could recommend some good books =

>I could read to become more knowledgable.  =

Somebody could correct me if I'm wrong but I think the best books
to start out with are Dave Marsh's "Before I get old - The story
of The Who" and Richard Barnes' "Maximum R&B".  Both have great
pix and very good historical content.

Good luck with your crusade Kit & I must say that you have the
perfect name to be a fan.

Kathleen