Re: California `99

MARTIN wrote:

> Well, I dug out my copy and sorry Pete is not on it.

Martin:

Thanks for the detailed overview of C`99. It sounds interesting, even if
it isn't the greatest album ever made. It was one of the slew of early
`70s concept albums, instigated by the success of TOMMY no doubt.
Another interesting chapter of Rock history.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend