Detroit, Who & Tix needed

> Our radio station is heavily promoting July 25th at Pine Knob. They
> declared this a WHO weekend, and are giving out videos and tickets.
> The show is sold out.=20
>
> Detroit just loves The Who.;-)
I'm getting to like Detroit more and more!!  And after reading the great
reviews of St. Louis and Chicago, I think I'm going to have to head down
to Detroit this friday to warm up for the 29th in TO.  However, as it's
sold out; can anyone help me with a good extra ticket?

By the way, a TO hard rock station Q107 has started a Who promotion
giving away tickets frequently through the day, every day to monday,  to
"lay back on the lawn with The Who".  There is also a draw on monday for
great tickets, limo, dinner, 30 years box set, and this and that.  Nice
to hear some strong promotion.

Andrew P.