Maximum R&B Book - the points

        I do have the updated version (well, it goes up to the Tommy musical).
        I love the pictures of the boys dancing in a Mod crowd.  I noticed
the caption for the picture of Aminta and Roger's girls before I looked at
it, and all I could think was: "Please may Aminta not have Pete's nose!"
It's a cruel thing for a child to have to grow up with.
        Very informative book.  I like it all - I like it a lot!
        And on a distasteful topic....
>Trying to appear British I see while you're just another *hoser*.

        And Mike, you really *are* shark bait.  My comment wasn't directed
at you.  Get a life and leave me alone.  I'm not reading a thing you say
anymore.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____	http://www.nt.net/~jen/  (New changes!)
\---\____________/   -     \		9 days to the Who in Toronto!