Re: Is it Steph, for a moment?

> Mark, I don't think that Rainman really meant that Jeannie was
> LITERALLY a continuation of the Steph character in the sense that Jim
> is a continuation of Jimmy.

Yellow:

That could well be...even though I do think Jim is meant to be a literal
extention of Jimmy. But if so, it would mean that Pete's female
characters aren't too varied.
Of course, we must keep in mind that Townshend didn't write the
screenplay, and I don't know how much (of any) input he had in it. It
may be that Steph was a creation of someone else, and Pete worked from
that.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend