Re: Unreleased recordings

Dag,

>21. Affirmation (Who are you outtake)
>22. Never ask me (WAY-outtake)
>23. I like it the way it is (WAY-outtake)
>24. Love is mine (WAY-outtake)
>25. Broken Nails (WAY-outtake)

I have a tape of the WAY demos bootleg that has Pete's demos of all
these songs.  I don't know if the Who ever recorded them or not.  I
believe the title of this bootleg is "Music Must Change".  If you
cannot find it and would really like a copy, then e-mail me privately
and perhaps we can work out a trade.  (Oh, the "Never Ask Me" demo is,
 as far as I can tell, identical to the one released on "Another
Scoop".)

>I have not yet bought the rereleased Face Dances CD. I know of a
>FD-outtake called Virginia, but maybe thats on the rereleased album.

This song is indeed on the reissued "Face Dances", although they call
it "It's In You" instead of "Virginia".  Goodness knows why,
"Virginia" is a better title I think, and less smutty sounding.

- -Yellow "Saucer" Ledbetter