Re: BABA - WHO?! - WHO - BABA!

JB2TheWho@aol.com wrote:

> Mark has, as far as I'm concerned, made the WHO true believer statement of
> the month, and I reckon that if Keith were still around he'd feel exactly the
> same way regarding the good dollop of plain common sense

JB:

Oh, so I think like Keith Moon? I don't know if that's a compliment or
not...
And I've got to acknowledge that you MUST be the first person to refer
to Moon's plain common sense!
But, in any case, I'm glad you liked the joke.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend