I'm back, and the World's Loudest Band

I'm back on the list after having my computer down 3 weeks for moving.  I
haven't started installing my Who Room yet, but will do so shortly.  I have
even more wall space than defore, and a "pot shelf" to out my bulky items on.
 It will be better than ever!

Concerning the thread on the World's Loudest Band, or whatever it was called.
 The last edition of the Guiness Book of World Records to list The Who as the
loudest band was 1982.  Consequently, I have a copy of this edition, and will
not be getting rid of it for a new one.  I believe that the PREVIOUS record
holder was Deep Purple.  I also think, but I'm not sure this category was
dropped from the book after the Who got the record.

John