Re: Pete's Chords

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997 12:15:31 PDT, "Lucas Bleicher"
<bleicher@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah, I know about power chords (and in fact chords with thirds won't=20
>sound good with distortion), but I was talking about how he play most=20
>chords with the hands near the nut (which make the strings ring more=20
>than playing the chords on frets near the body), rarely using barres. I=20
>don't know how could I play a Eb without using a barre.

Play a D chord, add the fourth string F# with your little finger,
then slide the whole thing up a fret. You now have a 4 note E-flat
chord.<g>

 =20
- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much."
                                         Oscar Wilde

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/