Re: "Slit Skirts" and "Psychoderelict"

Alan, you are one of the most brilliant men ever to live.  I knew
that Pete was 34 in '79, but I never thought about it past, "Ah yes,
he was in a bit of a bad way that year, wasn't he?"  We are all very
lucky to have such an insightful person on our list.

As for "Psychoderelict", what a great album!  Thanks to my Whoru and
Randy I've got five different versions including the video.  But I
must say I'm glad I'm sixteen now because when I was fifteen people
were always trying to get me to send nude photos of myself to Pete...
as if I would ever do such a thing!  I don't even have a proper
parental grave to lie on.

- -Yellow "Amazon River Basin" Ledbetter