Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #170

In a message dated 97-07-11 12:48:47 EDT, KLPasquale@Compuserve.com (KATHLEEN
L. PASQUALE) writes:

<<  recall that some other band has since broken the record. >>

No, I think the 'Oo's record still stands. I saw it in a magazine (EW if my
memory serves me) and it had a mention of it on thier calender of events for
the month.

- -
- - Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)
"I went back to my ma,                     "Imagine all the people,
 Said 'I'm crazy, ma, help me!'             Living life in peace."
 She said 'I know how it feels, son,          -John Lennon
 Cuz it runs in the family.'"                       1940 - 1980
- - Pete Townshend, "The Real Me"    The WHO--->
- -