Spinal Tap

>>>jen, thank you for you calming attempt. But did you know THE WHO is
the loudest band in history? The legal decibel level was changed
because of THE WHO. 102 dbs  And I have a real guitar Gibson SG 1971.

Yes, the Who are very loud.  I'd be very careful about using this as
some sort of quality benchmark though.  If you go round quoting this
statistic, sooner or later somebody is going to say "So what? so are
W.A.S.P.".  Watch the beginning of Spinal Tap where "Marti di Bergi"
(or whatever) talks about Spinal Tap as being "Britain's loudest rock
group".  This is NOT a compliment.
By the way, the record was broken at Charlton Athletic FC 1976.  If
you were within 50 feet of the front of the stage, you suffered
"permanent shift of hearing" i.e. bleeding eardrums.
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk