Re: WGFA, QUAD, ICRY, LMLOTD, and other completely random acronyms

Jeff Brown wrote:

> Come on people...this list is nothing close to what I expected it to be.

I agree.  I asked a question on the other Who list about a collectible
album I have, and got berated for asking the question (although this was
sorted out and I hold no grudge). Part of the reply tho was "don't ask this
on Odds&Sods, they'll laugh you right out of the digest...".  Well I never
did get an answer to my question and if I had asked it here I probably
wouldn't either.  Actually I've been rather amused at the stupid q & a here
myself.

> And by the way, what kind of name is Yves-Pierre anyway?  Sounds like a
butler.

This is a little petty tho don't you think?