My First Time

     It was the middle sixties when I first herd My Generation on the
local AM radio station. I never herd so much energy put into a song, I
wanted more. Not too much later my new heros were going to be the tube,
The Smothers Brothers Show. I remember watching the show with my family
(only one TV in those stone aged days, and no remote to boot). My mom
thought they were nuts, my Dad kinda liked it, and my sister thought they
were pretty cool. I was hooked for life, no other music would even come
close. With that in mind I can't wait to see my heros again, July 31.

Who's Next (http://home.att.net/~therealme/)